Sunday, January 7, 2007

Happy New Year!

Okay, so one of my NY resolutions is to do better about documenting the happenings in our life. There are so many daily "jewels" (and somedays that term is a little looser than others!) that I want to document, but don't have time to scrap it "right then". That's where this blog will come in. This blog is my tool to get the journaling done, even if I don't have time to scrap at the moment...the thought and memory is documented so that I don't forget the essence of that moment.

Another NY resolution is to do more scrapbook pages for our family. I do lots of projects for other people and my own projects fall by the wayside. I think it's because I work better with a deadline. Maybe I'll try a different approach....pick a project, set a deadline, and JUST DO IT! Treat it as if it's a paying job. Wouldn't that be a novel idea?!?!? :o)

Okay, so that's all for now, family duties call....I will be back shortly because it's been an eventful 7 days and I need to get them down!

laterdude....Kim

0 comments: